Have you decided to go for an IAESTE internship?
Thank you for your trust in us and congratulations to this decision that might very well change your life. It sounds cheesy, we know, but it's true nevertheless - we can tell you plenty of stories that speak for themselves.
It's that easy
- Register on our exchange platform, fill out the profile and let us approve it.
- Scroll through all the open positions and let us know which job you would like to apply for.
- Prepare the nomination materials (see below) with our guidance and send them as soon as you are ready.
- We approve the material and you pay a nomination fee (see below).
- Once we have received the fee, we will send your nomination to the receiving IAESTE country.
- Look forward to hearing from us.
- Job offer form (pdf from the platform)
- Student nomination form (can be saved from the information you provide on the platform and needs to be signed by us)
- Cover letter
- Transcript of records
- Confirmation of enrollment
- Portrait photo (can be the one from your CV)
- Recommendations if possible
The fee amounts to 1200 DKK for non-members and 600DKK for active members. 200 DKK of that amount will be refunded as soon as you have sent us your report after the internship has ended.
In case of a rejection, of course you will get your money back. If you cancel without a serious reason you will not be reimbursed.